Friday, June 18, 2010

Katy's Office Girl

Posted by Avram Freedberg

I’ve been letting Linda alone this week because her assistant Abby has been out for almost 2 weeks. Hppily, Abby is now well and back. So, I called Linda. She’s home sick!

In the meantime, Katy’s Office Girl will run in tomorrow’s 8th race on the grass at 1 1/16 miles with Ramon Dominguez up. Eric Donovan, the track handicapper, has made her the 3-1 favorite. Meanwhile, Considerate, the horse she beat for 2nd place last time out is listed at 8-1. You figure it out! I see the race as being wide open. Of course, I hope Donovan is correct in his assessment and Katy breaks her maiden with a victory! Here’s the race listing: http://www.drf.com/static/entries/19/eBEL19.html#8

Holy Blitzer had a little stomach trouble last week. I hope she’s over it but will get a full report over the weekend.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Best,
A.

Visit the Official Avram Freedberg website!

No comments: