Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Horses Update

Posted by Avram C. Freedberg

2-yr. old Arielle’s Song’s pneumonia is not yet resolved. It’s about 85% clear. Dr. Belgrave is changing the antibiotic. It seems like she’ll need another 3 weeks or so to get rid of this persistent problem.

Yearling Holy Blitzer had her knee radiographed but Dr. Sloan who performed the surgery on her knee will not be back in the office until next Monday. So, we’ll have to wait until then to get an opinion. In the meantime, she remains restricted to the stall.

Finally, a bit of good news about 2-yr. old Conseated Lady. She is being weaned off medication and should be able to return to Saratoga later this week.

No comments: