Monday, March 19, 2012

Foals

I thought the excitement of spending time with a foal, a filly, that had been born 12 hours before and playing with an 8-week old colt who loved being handled by people was going to be the highlight of the weekend, but it's topped by hearing that our first grandchild, an 8 lb., 13 oz. boy was born to Tamar and Arielle this morning! Tamar was a superstar and now they're both taking a nap with their son sleeping between them.

Since I am brimming with excitement, I have not "cleared" this announcement with anyone. So, if I've done wrong in any way, I apologize… but this is real news!

I'll tell you more about the grandson (and about how funny Ahvee's Destiny was this weekend) later. Have a great week!

Best,

Grandpa A. (or whatever I'll be called!)

No comments: