Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holy Blitzer

Posted by Avram Freedberg

She’s scheduled for Sunday, July 4th at Belmont. She’s paired with In Te Domine from Linda’s barn in a 7 furlong race on the grass. If she can run as well as she did in her grass debut, she will be very competitive. David Cohen is in the irons. Let’s see what the Jewish boy can do.

I’ll be trying to watch from Beaver Creek, CO, land of the jet setter. Skiers, hikers, white water rafters, etc. What the hell am I doing here anyway!? I’m not sure but I know my task master keeps me at it. Maybe she hopes I will succumb to the thin air up here. Still here though. What’s a nice Jewish boy doing in a non-air conditioned condo with two crucifixes in the bedroom? I guess he was probably a nice Jewish boy too.

IPAD still giving me problems but found this PC in the lobby. Go Holy Blitzer!

Best,
A.
Visit the Official Avram Freedberg website!

No comments: